Support & FAQs
We're here to help!
- 1.Provided wallet already used to create app: This occurs to ensure that one wallet account is only able to mint one .app. This is a restriction we have put in place for some time to prevent hoarding of names.
- 2.App name reserved: Occurs when a user tries to mint an appName which is whitelisted by us ie present in the reservedDappNames list.
- 3.Minting of such names is restricted currently: This occurs when special names are tried to mint. The length of special appNames is kept at 3, so appNames with lengths less than or equal to 3 are not allowed.
- 4.ERC721NameStorage: Name not found: This occurs when someone tries to mint just “.app” i.e. without any name
- 5.Error: Subdomain or space found: Occurs when minting of names such as “wallet.1inch.app” or “amazon prime.app” are tried i.e. with subdomain “.” or empty space is provided.
- 6.ERC721NameStorage: this name is already in use: This occurs when an appName is attempted to be minted which has already been minted before.
- 1.ERC721: The caller is not owner nor approved: This occurs when a user tries to update metadata URI of .app NFT token, they don't own.